CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 02, 2008

I am IRONMAN!


Yesterday Lena and I went and saw Ironman. And I have to say it was Excellent! Most superhero movies as of late have been lacking! But they really raised the bar on this one. They did a very good job with this movie. I dont want to give anything away so I won't go into to many details. Robert Downing Jr was perfect for this role. He was incredible. Afterward Lena said she now has a crush on Robert and Ironman is now one of her favorite superheroes. In short GO SEE THIS MOVIE IS WAS AWESOME!!!!

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Kerst still really wants to go tonight. But he can't find anyone to go with him. I am lookin to see if I can go too. I am so glad it was good. Makes me want to see it bad

WonderKitty said...

I totally have a crush on Robert Downey Jr. as Ironman. He is pretty sexy....you should go with Ten Lou, it is great.

Unknown said...

lets all go so that I can see it too!

Mimi said...

I really want to see this movie I have heard so much about it. I must see this soon

Anonymous said...

Mom K had a hard time with the killing and tense scenes in Afganiskan because it reminded her too much of the War in the sand box. She literally hid her eyes after a while. She says she can't go to any more comic book movies because the action is too much for her. Bless her heart. I liked it but it was intense. Now for the HULK.. I'm taking Audrey to that.
Love Dad

AubGoofy said...

I am hoping to see it soon. Danny has expressed interest in seeing it now so I hope we do see it.