CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

End of the Semester! And start of a new one!

So it is the end of the Semester so I thought I would post a couple of the paintings that I have done over the past school year!

I added the one of Malefient and the Star Night in Gotham just because people love those ones and they are hanging in my home. The rest I did during this semester. All of the landscapes were done on location, Also the Darth Vader was done from life. The rest where still life photographs. The comic book page is not my favorite because I had to rush that project quite a lot but it is of 2 of my best friends. They posed for my and I was very grateful. The last one is from when we went to Zion National Park about a month ago.

Tell me what you think...and which one you like the best!










11 comments:

Spencer S. said...

Man Nik! I wish I had the artistic skills that you do. I really like the sword one. I like the mountain ones as well and mad props for the starry, starry night meets Batman.

Anonymous said...

Impressive work. The sword handle has good balance and depth with the objectes. I also like the Malificent, looks like a more modern type cartoon version of her.

WonderKitty said...

You are such an amazing artist, baby! I can't wait for you to paint a picture of me!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is still your famous bat symbol light in the Van Go sky.... Love Dad

Anonymous said...

No sé por cual decidir, todas las pinturas son lindas. Estoy impresionada de lo bueno que eres en esto.
Te felicito Nicolás y espero que mas temprano que tarde expongas en galeria tus trabajos.
mayo 14,2008

Jessica said...

Nik! You are so good! I love them all! Starry Starry Night is my favorite painting and you did a great job on it. I love that Batman sign.

Unknown said...

They are all great. I loved watching you paint the one in Zion.

Unknown said...

love the first one and the batman starry night! Your skills rock man!

Laurie said...

Wow, Nik amazing. I think you should do an art blog. IT would be awesome. You are very talented and I feel blessed to have originals in my home.

AubGoofy said...

Nik you are so amazing. I would love to see those in real life. your blog doesn't do them justice. They are so fabulous.

Marianne said...

All of them look wonderful. Your blog doesn't do them justice. You are super talented. I am particularly biased to one painting though. Sleeping Beauty is my most favorite fairy tale so I would have to say that the one of a Malificent is my fave. She is the best villian!