CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A Bloggers Request!

Now that I have entered the realm of blogging, and have sold my soul to the interweb there are a few things that I have noticed and have been on my mind.

First-

If you read my blog....Leave a comment. I have the Anonymous option set on my profile so if you feel silly or do not what other people to know that you posted you can remain anonymous. A comment is a bloggers bread and butter. We want them and love when we get them. I makes us feel like we are actually accomplishing something. In the last month I have realized there are a lot more people reading my blog than I thought. So make yourselves known friends!

Second -

Well there is no #2 I just want people to leave a comment! Come out of hiding!

6 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Comment.

WonderKitty said...

Love you! Its true, we all work for the comments. Please reward our hard work.

Anonymous said...

Good comments Nik this is Dad
My Ctuna account doesn't work have the time with Blogger. I don't know why but almost everytime I sign it it forgets my password or something and won't let me in. So I sign up again after I get my password again and it works. So I give up ... it takes too much time.
Love Dad

Unknown said...

Another comment.

Laurie said...

Yet another comment

AubGoofy said...

we are here and reading. I enjoy what I read