CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another "Great Kissing Versary!" 2 Years

Lena and I were married 2 years ago last sunday. We had a celebration this weekend.

While I will leave the good part of the story to Lena. I will comment on a few things that stood out in my mind. We had a lot of Adventures this weekend. I have told Lena that she married me because she likes adventure. She quickly responded "that is true, but it is also because you are such a good kisser" So that sounded pretty good to me. So that is why we called this the "Great Kissing Versary!"

Lena also gave me some cool stuff for our celebration. I got a book (wink wink) and something for Lena to wear (wink wink) I think there is some other stuff...but I am sorry sweetie I can not remember what it was...GIfts are not the most important thing that happened....or the first thing on my mind. Oh it was an awesome picture frame that had a picture of us in it and Lena etched on the glass "Always" it was awesome!

Happy Kissing Versary Sweetie!

6 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Happy Kissing Versary baby! I can't believe you forgot about my handicraft. Love you still!

Laurie said...

Wow, I can't wait to see the frame. I am glad your kissing Versary was fantastic.

Unknown said...

I'm glad that your day turned out alright in the end. Mark says it was an adventure like the Navy was an adventure!

mary plus vince said...

congrats!

AubGoofy said...

Sounds like you had lots of Kissing. That is a great thing. Love Kissing. Glad you kissing versary was great. Wow 2 yrs already. Go's by fast.

Mimi said...

Happy Kissing Versary Nik and Lena! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!