CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

60 Things you never wanted to know about me

I got this from lou's blog.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? A whole lot of Painting Stuff. Easel, little chair, backpack full of my brushes and canvas etc...

2. When was the last time you threw up? When I got something stuck in my thoat.

3. What's your favorite curse word? I use chilean swear words all the time.

4. Name 3 people you made smile today. Lena, Noah, Lou

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Waking up to go to work.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Dancing because I wanted to

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Hopefully have a beautiful wife in my arms.

8. Have you been to a strip club? Funny story that. I was taking a figure drawing class and I could not find anyone to pose for me...so I went to a place where I could. The drawing sessions at kings cottage were only one a week and I missed my chance....so I went to the only other place I could get girls to pose for me.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? Fuddy Meers

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? I would say Mint Chocolate Chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Naturally we called it "Gatoraid"

12. What are you wearing right now? Work clothes

13. What was the last thing you ate? Hamburger and fries at Leatherbys

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No I wear the same thing everyday...I dont need new clothes (work clothes)

15. When was the last time you ran? Playing Basketball

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Jazz Playoff Game....the last live event was the Bee Baseball Game

18. Who is the last person you emailed? Email is so last year I blog now and IM

19. Ever go camping? We used to go camping all the time as a family....not so much anymore...I would like to but Lena is not much of a camper....

20. Do you have a tan? No the sun has not come out all year!

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? Only if the straw is a wide straw...like the McDonalds ones...

25. What did your last IM say? Love you Baby (to Lena at Work)

26. Are you someone's best friend? Yes everyone loves me....I am an Angel!

27. What are you doing tomorrow? If weather permits playing Softball...

28. Where is your mom right now? At her house most likely or her store working on a project.

29. Look to your left, what do you see? State St....and a homeless guy walking down the sidewalk.

30. What color is your watch? No watch I use the sun to know what time it is...or my cell phone

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Fosters AUSTRALIAN FOR BEER! Also my friend Jason Wright who went there on his mission.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? I did when I was little to remove my Bonk on the back of my head but now I like my Bonk so I will keep it.

33. What is your birthstone? No idea I will look it up on the Interweb...Topaz is the hardest silicate mineral and one of the hardest minerals in nature. Topaz crystals can reach incredible size of several hundred pounds. Topaz can make very attractive mineral specimens due to their high luster, nice colors and well formed and multifaceted crystals.

34. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I usually go in....I like talking to people face to face if I can...plus I dont like eating in the car

35. How many kids do you want? As many as my wife wants.

36. Do have a dog? No but I have froggies!

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Lena

38. Have you met anyone famous? Many times...but my favorite is TV's Adam West!

39. Any plans today? Playing Basketball tonight with my ward buddies and going to the store.

40. How many states have you lived in? 1 Utah....and I was in Maryland for a summer....dont know if that counts...and I lived in Chile for 2 years.

41. Ever go to college? SLLC High

42. Where are you right now? Work....sitting in a chair from IKEA listening to Pirates and watching cars drive down State St.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Gilmore Girls

44. Last song listened to? LOL ummm....Pirates theme song.

46. Are you allergic to anything? too many things....I am allergic to most fruits...Melons are the worst...Dust...Grass clipping in the air after I mow the lawn....stupidity....

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My New Balance Classics.

48. Are you jealous of anyone? I am jealous of lenas phone because it gets to be with her all the time. And I dont...

50. Is anyone jealous of you? I have Lena as a wife....HECK YES I DO!

51. What time is it? 10:40 am Mountain Standard Time

52. Do any of your friends have children? Sure do!

53. Do you eat healthy? My wife does not cook...so what do you think....

54. What do you usually do during the day? Paint...play games...work on the computer...and have pleasant conversations with close friends!

55. Do you hate anyone right now? I hate that Bob Barker

56. Do you use the word "hello" daily? too much...I am a friendly person

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 208 Years old I lived in never never land for 180 years

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Sure have when I went to the National Scout Jamboree in 1997

60. How did you get one of your scars? I have a lot of scars...most of them came for when I was competing in Karate Tournaments....I cut my hands a lot on peoples teeth and fingernails....


Sorry if this post was boring...I was bored at work....so here you go....another reason to waste time and learn usless info about nik

4 comments:

Laurie said...

NIk, you are right, You are an angel. THis was quite entertaining to read. Loved it. Loved talking with you today. Miss you a lot. I also like that you are jealous of Lena's phone. That was cute

Mimi said...

How could Gilmore Girls be annoying. I dont understand that. It is one of the biggest joy's in my life right now! Thanks to your wife...I loved how you wrote all the cool things about Topaz. I love you Nik keep doing things like this I love reading about you

WonderKitty said...

Totally knew all of that stuff already! I am the best wife! Except for the cooking part.

Unknown said...

Loved learning all about you. We're all jealous of Lena's phone!