CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Another Chile Day



8 years ago today I flew to Chile. One of the things that stood out in my mind more than anything else was after about 13 hours on the plane we were almost there. We flew across the Andes mountains and when the sun peaked over the mountains it was the most Brillant Red light beamed through the windows of the plane. It was like pure red....it was really cool. Almost like Lasers trying to fry off peoples heads...that is a nice visual.

Anyway I will be wear my Chilean Jersey again in celebration. Also I went to the Chilean Deli here in town and ate Compeltos and Lomitos...yummy. Well Happy Chile Day one last time this year. I will think about when I rode a Llama...awe those were good times!!!!

4 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Happy Chile day! I look forward to seeing you in your hot jersey tonight on our long drive tonight!

Laurie said...

I love your descriptions of the flight and the glorious red light. Happy Chile Day! I love that you still celebrate those moments

Mimi said...

Happy Chile Day!! What a beautiful country I just wish I could have seen more of it

Unknown said...

Sounds like you enjoyed Chile Day! What great memories you have.