CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tired of TV

Can I just say that I am extremely tired of the Writers Strike and horrible Television. It has come to the point that I flip through the channels and there is nothing to watch so I flip on the ol' xBox and a play game. I am so tired of Reality Television whether it be Flavor Flave looking for love from a bunch of Huchies or someone getting a make over for free. It just gets too old to fast. There is nothing new to bring to the table there for it is just so boring. I need my mind to be challenged to be entertained.

Writers I am proud of you for fighting for your rights. But please please please come back so I can enjoy TV again. Bring me back The Office, My Name is Earl, Heroes ect...

I will love you forever if you do!
















































4 comments:

Laurie said...

i hear you on this Nik. Reality tv has never been my favorite. Please please writers come back so we can enjoy tv again

Kersten said...

If I am going to zone out and watch TV, I need something entertaining. Reality TV does not entertain me. It sickens me.

WonderKitty said...

Amen Nik! Even I am tiring of the makeover shows. I know, I know, but it is true. There is only so much I can handle, and I have seen almost all of them! I dont think I will even tire of the decorating shows though. Sorry. Can't wait for Heros though...

Unknown said...

I hate reality tv! I'm even getting tired of the home improvement shows. Something needs to happen quickly!