CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 04, 2008

4th Anniversary Fun


Yesterday marks the 4 year anniversary of they day Lena and I met. It is really a bit crazy to think that it has been so long but at the same time I can not picture how life would be without her. She is amazing and I am so lucky to have her.

So thinking maybe that Lena did not remember I tried to surprise her with a few things. I got off a few hours earlier than her so I went home and cleaned up the kitchen and was going to cook dinner for her. Due to the enormity of the task I did not start dinner until close to the time she would be home. She called me just as I was starting and expressed her desire to go out to eat and the she was thinking about our anniversary. So I cleaned up the little I had done and agreed it would be fun to go out.

We decided to go to Famous Dave BBQ because that is where we went on our first date. I was a fun night for both of us. Afterward we went home and relaxed.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Nik, I am so impressed that you remembered a fun date like that. Good job cleaning up the kitchen. Sometimes that is the absolute best gift you can get your wife. Good job bro. I love ya

Mimi said...

Lena is one lucky woman to have you! Good thing you have way to many sisters so you remember stuff like that

Love you Boy

Anonymous said...

Wow! Only four years - I guess it seems longer - that cute girl has blessed our lives all that time. So happy it worked out the way it did. We all are better people because of her. Love you both!!