CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Bday to my Favorite!


Today I would like to make a little tribute to the most important person in my life. My favortie, my love and my wife. She is so amazing and I am very...I repeat VERY lucky to have such a wonderful wife. I can truly say the best day of my life was the day I stood on my knees in the middle of that ice skating rink and she said "yes." Why she did, or how is happened still baffles me to this day and I am grateful every moment that it happened. I am the luckiest!

Happy Birthday Baby!

7 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Love you!

Unknown said...

She is wonderful! My favorite little girl in the whole world!

Gatnnos said...

you have a very sweet wife. I am glad you treat her so great! She is worth it!

Laurie said...

xlxxw;lwk;lkw;lwk;q;qw;l;lwq;weqkwqkwle;lwopp3o3k3opo323p232-0po-øl02op0o3op3o-2p3o2p3;3;;pwp;e;';p0--009i8oi8ki98i0swps;;;;pppopepoloe8ulkm,sw,msslksw;lkweqkkkkwoksleklelwds;s;if,ke,gmannnmmz≤d.d.l,e.we,w.,okkkjjjjjjmkxi

Laurie said...

that last one was from Noah, Happy Birthday, you know we love you Lena. Noah said that you look pretty in your pic

Mimi said...

Happy Birthday Lena! and Yes Nik you are a very lucky man

CTuna's Cavern said...

Go comments Nik