CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Joke of the Week....


A beautiful young girl is about to undergo a minor operation. She's laid on a hospital trolley bed with nothing on, except a sheet over her. The nurse pushes the trolley down the corridor towards the operating theatre, where she leaves the girl on the trolley outside, while she goes in to check whether everything is ready. A young man wearing a white coat approaches, lifts the sheet up and starts examining her naked body. He puts the sheet back and then walks away and talks to another man in a white coat. The second man comes over, lifts the sheet and does the same examinations. When a third man does the same thing, but more closely, she grows impatient and says: "All these examinations are fine and appreciated, but when are you going to start the operation?"

The man in the white coat shrugged his shoulders: "I have no idea. We're just painting the corridor."

3 comments:

CTuna's Cavern said...

Good joke. When I had my cancer operation there was an 87 year old woman who had a similar problem They left her butt hanging out and when they wheeled her into preop she was crying uncontrolably. When the nurse left she stopped crying and I was on the next station just left of her. I asked what was wrong and she told of her naked plight. I told her just thing of the thrill you gave the 95 year old guy in room 201. He hasn't seen a bottom that cute in years. We both laughed and she forgot her broblem. Right after that I went into surgery.

Unknown said...

Where do you get these?

Laurie said...

Tag your it. so go ck my blog

and this joke is hilarious. as long as it does not happen to me in the future